Want to see the beautiful city of Saint Petersburg? Don’t want to worry about a visa? Then this trip is for you! ;)
Now is your chance to explore Saint Petersburg on a visa-free ferry trip! Experience the culture, go on tours to outstanding sights, enjoy great parties and have a lot of fun, Russian style.
You'll have the chance to see the amazing palaces of Russian emperors, cruise the canals of St Petersburg (did you know they call the city "Venice of the North"?) and see the city in its night light from a limousine!
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet new people from all over the world and have fun together. Join the epic Russian adventure!
Online sales will open on Thursday the 16th of February
You can already sign up for the waiting list: http://bit.ly/2kuqkE3
Prices from: 315€
Package price includes:
● Bus transportation Lappeenranta - Helsinki - Lappeenranta
● Ferry trip Helsinki - St. Petersburg - Helsinki
● Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
● Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights (shared double room basis)
● 3 x hotel breakfast
● Guided city sightseeing tour by bus (English speaking guide)
● Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (free for students only)
● Guided tour of the SS Peter and Paul fortress
● Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St. Petersburg
● Professional group leader and guide service in St. Petersburg (in English)
● All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
● Tourist map of St. Petersburg
For extra cost:
● Single room supplement
● Optional guided excursions and activities
● Travel insurance
For more information, visit the Timetravels website: http://bit.ly/2kuqkE3
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland)
- Everyone is invited.