Want to go to Lapland to have some real winter fun? Then check this out!
We are going way beyond the Arctic Circle to the most famous ski resort in Finland – Levi.
Located in the Fell Lapland in the middle of pure nature and large wilderness areas, Levi provides the perfect setting for the best winter activities. Snowshoes, downhill skiing, husky sledding, swimming in the Arctic Ocean and even go-karts on ICE! And let's not forget about the mesmerizing Northern Lights, of which our local guides will educate you on.
As our group will accommodate in well equipped apartments/cottages only a few steps away from the services of Levi resort, this trip is all about experiencing real Lappish wilderness without ever leaving modern comforts too far behind.
So join us and fellow ESN students from all over the world on this unforgettable trip through the winter wonderland that is on oh so many bucket lists - with student friendly prices!
Don't hesitate and join us for this unforgettable journey in Northern Lapland!
BUY TICKETS HERE: http://bit.ly/2unWB0Y
The price of the trip is from 335€.
Book this trip before 15.9.2017 and get free breakfast buffet in Ranua Zoo!
What is included in the price:
- A round trip by bus to Levi from Lappeenranta
- Accommodation 3-20 person apartments or cottages 4 nights
- Visit of Ranua Zoo
- Visiting the Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi
- Great guides and helpful team in Lapland
Package price does not include
- Catering, meals, breakfasts
- Bed linen mandatory (available for extra cost)
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 7 days before departure)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
- Everyone is invited.