What is the ultimate Finnish experience you can have during your stay in Finland? The answer is right here: a visit to Lapland!
Join ESN Lappeenranta in going 300 kilometers beyond the Arctic Circle to the heartland of the Lappish wilderness, Vasatokka! See the incredible Kemi snow castle, enjoy a variety of winter fun in the snow and sauna, learn about life and culture of the North and most importantly, meet Santa and the reindeer! If you dare, you can also swim in the Arctic Ocean!
Even if you're not a hard core survival fanatic there are no worries, Wifi and comfy beds are awaiting for your arrival, not to forget about the amazing Northern Lights either!
The sign up will begin on 10.1. at 12.00 sharp!
The sign up link and more information will be found soon here: https://
If you add yourself to the waitlist, you will get an email before the trip is about to be opened up for sale. Remember that signing up for the waiting list does not guarantee a spot on the trip! Don't hesitate and join us for this unforgettable journey in Northern Lapland!
The price of the trip is from 335€ (starting at 355€ without the ESNcard)
What is included in the price:
- Round Trip to Lapland by Bus
- Accommodation 4 nights in chosen category (Dorm or Cabin)
- A Day Trip by bus to the Arctic Ocean in Norway
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village
- Visit of the Saariselkä ski resort
- Guide services in Vasatokka
Package price does not include
- Catering, meals, breakfasts (Half Board can be booked for 59€)
- Set of bed linen + towel (can be rented in Vasatokka for 8€/trip)
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 7 days before departure)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- Everyone is invited.