ESN Lappeenranta organizes the legendary trip to Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn is beautiful, small, exciting, modern, old and many other things at the same time. The charming Old Town of Tallinn, which is one of the best-preserved medieval cities of Europe, is well worth a visit alone.
We are collaborating with our friends at ESN Tallinn to give you the best possible experience and places Tallinn has to offer without forgetting the epic nightlife. The trip is planned to be affordable and student-friendly, so you will definitely get everything you need for this price!
Going to Tallinn during your exchange is a must (and not just for the souvenirs you might bring), so join ESN on this trip with your new friends!
PRICE: 110€ with ESNcard, 115€ without
What's included in the price?
✔ Bus transportation from Lappeenranta to Helsinki and back
✔ Ferry tickets Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
✔ Two (2) nights at a centrally located hostel
✔ Two (2) breakfasts at the hostel
✔ Pick up with bus at the Tallinn harbour and drop off at the hostel
✔ TV tower tour
✔ Walking tour in old town
OPTIONAL EXTRA ACTIVITIES
● All-you-can-eat buffet on the ship on the way to Tallinn or on the way back to Helsinki (26€/a meal)
● Pub Crawl (10€)
● Nightlife activities
HOW CAN YOU TAKE PART ON THE TRIP?
Ticket sales in the Student Union lobby on Monday the 11th of September at 14.00!
- Sign up for the trip in the online form (https://goo.gl/forms/
- Come to our ticket sale at the university (Student Union lobby on Monday the 11th of September at 14.00!)
- Limited places (we have one bus): The first people showing up at the selling date and paying will be part of the trip
- Maximum two tickets purchased/person
- Cash payment ONLY
- Be fast! This event tends to sell out quickly
Please fill in your information in the form in order to make the ticket sales faster. However, please note that filling out the form does NOT guarantee you a spot on the trip, we will sell the tickets on a first come, first serve basis.
NB: The schedule of the trip will be published later, but please note that the departure is Friday morning
- Everyone is invited.