ESN Lappeenranta organizes the legendary trip to Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn is beautiful, small, exciting, modern, old and many other things at the same time. The charming Old Town of Tallinn, which is one of the best-preserved medieval cities of Europe, is well worth a visit alone.
We are collaborating with our friends at ESN Tallinn to give you the best possible experience and places Tallinn has to offer without forgetting the epic nightlife. The trip is planned to be affordable and student-friendly, so you will definitely get everything you need for this price!
Going to Tallinn during your exchange is a must (and not just for the souvenirs you might bring), so join ESN on this trip with your new friends!
PRICE: 120€ with ESNcard, 125€ without
What's included in the price?
✔ Bus transportation from Lappeenranta to Helsinki and back
✔ Ferry tickets Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
✔ Two (2) nights at a centrally located hostel
✔ Two (2) breakfasts at the hostel
✔ Pick up with bus at the Tallinn harbour and drop off at the hostel
✔ TV tower tour
✔ Walking tour in old town
OPTIONAL EXTRA ACTIVITIES
● All-you-can-eat-and-dring buffet on the ship on the way to Tallinn or on the way back to Helsinki (26€/a meal)
● Pub Crawl (~10€)
● Nightlife activities
HOW CAN YOU TAKE PART ON THE TRIP?
Ticket sales will be on Tuesday 16.1 12:15 - 14:00
- Come to our ticket sales at the Student Union building
- Fill your information while in queue
- Bring along your passport or passport number
- Limited places (we have one bus): The first people showing up at the selling date and paying will be part of the trip
- Maximum two tickets purchased/person
- Cash payment ONLY
- Be fast! This event tends to sell out quickly
NB: The schedule of the trip will be published later, but please note that the departure is Friday morning
- Everyone is invited.