Are you ready for an amazing adventure in Northern Lapland! Ever wanted to see the Northern lights, go to a husky safari or hike in snowshoes during the night? Then destination Vasatokka is the place to be!
Vasatokka is located 300 kilometres beyond the Arctic Circle, beside a beautiful fell region! Enjoy a variety of winter fun, learn more about life and culture of the North, meet Santa and his reindeer and - if you dare - swim in the Arctic Ocean!
PRICE: starting from 325€ (with ESNcard), 345€ (without ESNcard)
TICKET SALES NOW OPEN!
Purchase your ticket here: http://bit.ly/2i5Mxna
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
● Round trip by bus from Lappeenranta to Lapland
● Accommodation for 4 nights in chosen category (Dorm or Cabin)
● Bus trip to the Arctic Ocean in Norway
● Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
● Visit of the Snow Castle in Kemi
● Visit of the Saariselkä ski resort
● Tourleader services
● Arctic Skills (ice fishing, cross country skiing, snow house building)
● Sami Day (Sami museum, reindeer farm)
● Night Snowmobile Safari
● Night Snowshoe Hike & BBQ
● Husky Safari
● Half Board (4 breakfasts + 4 dinners)
More information here: http://bit.ly/2i5Mxna
Wintery Lapland awaits, so join the adventure!
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
- Everyone is invited.