ESN Lappeenranta organizes the legendary trip to Tallinn, Estonia. Tallinn is beautiful, small, exciting, modern, old and many other things at the same time. The charming Old Town of Tallinn, which is one of the best-preserved medieval cities of Europe, is well worth a visit alone.
We are offering you to give you the best possible experience and places Tallinn has to offer without forgetting the epic nightlife. The trip is planned to be affordable and student-friendly, so you will definitely get everything you need for this price!
Going to Tallinn during your exchange is a must (and not just for the souvenirs you might bring), so join ESN on this trip with your new friends!
PRICE: 120/130€ with/without ESNcard
What's included in the price?
✔ Bus transportation from Lappeenranta to Helsinki and back
✔ Ferry tickets Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
✔ Two (2) nights at a centrally located hostel
✔ Two (2) breakfasts at the hostel
✔ Prove your participation with a special badge from Tallinn trip
OPTIONAL EXTRA ACTIVITIES
● All-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet on the ship on the way to Tallinn or on the way back to Helsinki (14€ Hki-Tal and 30€ Tal-Hki)
● Pub Crawl (~10€)
● Nightlife activities
HOW CAN YOU TAKE PART ON THE TRIP?
Ticket sales will be on Kide.app on 03.09 at 18.00
- Go to Kide.app website at the needed time
- Fill in the form and complete the purchase
- Be fast! This event tends to sell out quickly
- Remember to bring your passport or ID card (for EU citizens)
NB: The schedule of the trip will be published later, but please note that the departure is on Friday morning at 5:00 AM from the university.
- Bus Lappeenranta-Helsinki-Lappeenranta
- Ferry Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Accommodation in Tallinn
- Tallinn Trip overalls patch
- Everyone is invited.