Pirates of the Baltic Sea is the biannual national event of ESN Finland. More than thousand international students from all over Finland get on board our pirate ship and sail across the Baltic Sea to visit the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. But of course it's not just about where you're going - it's about how you are going to get there, so brace yourself and get ready to experience the true Finnish way of party-traveling!
What can you expect?
- The obvious: Visiting the ever so beautiful Stockholm city
- A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet (Sunday evening) - fill your plate with beautiful arrangements of roe, shrimps, traditional island dishes or tapas. Drinks are of course included.
- Fun-filled programme on-board the ship on both nights - provided by ESN and the ship's crew. The clubs close late!
- 4 persons cabins on-board (same cabin during the return trip)
- Bus transport to Helsinki and back
- All of that shared with over thousand international students joining from the ESN sections from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Kuopio, Oulu and Rovaniemi!
Dress code: Pirates!
The name says it all, just be creative, your local second hand shops can be full of surprises. ESN Finland will reward the best costumes. Student overalls are a good idea too ;)
What: Pirates of the Baltic Sea
When: Annually during spring and autumn semesters
Where: Baltic Sea & Stockholm
More information: National cruise
If you have any questions, contact: nationalcruise(at)esnfinland.eu