It is time for yet another ESN Lappeenranta's legendary visa free trip to Saint Petersburg, the Venice of the North!
The 5-day adventure will take you into the heart of some of Russia’s best cultural experience of palaces, churches, museums and of course, St. Petersburg’s amazing nightlife! You have a chance to try Russian style limo ride where the champagne flows, enjoy the fun folk show, visit the world-famous Hermitage museum and much more. See you on board, comrades!
Available for all nationalities, guided in English.
Package price includes:
● Bus transportation Lappeenranta - Helsinki – Lappeenranta
● Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
● Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
● Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis)
● 2 x hotel breakfast
● Guided city sightseeing tour by bus (English speaking guide)
● Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (for students only)
● Guided tour of the SS Peter and Paul fortress (for students only)
● Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
● Services of a tour conductor
● Professional group leader and guide service in St Petersburg (in English)
● Tourist map of St Petersburg
For extra cost:
● Single room supplement
● Guided excursions and activities
● Travel insurance
There is a plenty of cultural and party programme offered. Please check the link which will be posted later below for more details. ESN Lappeenranta is also planning to maybe do some fun and interesting activities with the Student Union of Saint Petersburg State University and their international students!
This is a visa-free trip. All you need to have is a PASSPORT, which is valid 6 months after the trip. Other documents than passport e.g. EU ID cards, are NOT VALID for travelling to Russia! Also, almost all non EU/EEA citizens must have a residence permit card to be able to enter Russia.